Bornn-Colorama-Small Plate (18 cm)
Small plate of Colorama series characterized by type defeat color. Simple, minimal form and bold and vivid coloring will make your daily dining table beautiful, bright and enjoyable.
※ Because of all handmade products, there are individual differences in patterns.
※ In order to hang and dry the product in the manufacturing process, and put a fire under the edge, peel off the paint and a product with a handle, there is a small hole for taking the air to the hand part. May be (Small air bubbles are part of enamel coating).
※ Inside the product of the product, there may be seams of thin lines that can be made by the production process.
Bornn is a brand of enamel ware established in 2015 by two sisters from Turkey with a history of creative industry, Basak Onay and Oyku Thurston. Modern and innovative approaches with classic enamelware are developing a wide range of high quality tableware that craftsmanship glows.
Two people grew up in a global environment, such as Istanbul, Tokyo, Barcelona, and Los Angeles, touched by different cultural and craft manship, and established Bornn that fused the tradition of Horo's technology and Turkish.
Inspirations from the attractive history of enamel, using traditional manufacturing technology, producing contemporary and unique handcraft works. All Bornn collections were made by Istanbul, created by a skilled craftsman, developing new techniques from technical and knowledge that they have cultivated for many years, creating diverse enamel products.
○ About handling of enamel products
Enamel is easy to suppress bacteria and easy to clean due to smooth and porous surfaces made of glass. You can use it for a long time as an organism by correct usage and maintenance.
※ We will introduce you below for a detailed handling method.
Size: diameter 18 cm
Production Country: Turkey
Product code: (Pink) CRPL1804 (Red)CRPL1803 (Mint)CRPL1805
【shopping guidePlease confirm before purchasing.
About enamel products
Enamelware is a traditional manufacturing method that melts glass into heavy steel, and production takes time and effort. Steel body is molded by machine and molded with hand, and after applying glaze, it is fired in a bowl to make a smooth surface.
Bornn uses a traditional kiln that can generate a very high firing temperature. The temperature changes depending on the place where it is placed in the bowl, and its temperature affects the color of the color of the product, and each design produces unique beauty differences.
All collections are manufactured with handmade.
The patterns are different in each product, and these differences can be considered as special, and they can be enjoyed with time as a unique personality of the product.
Bornn does not use harmful chemicals in product production. FDA (Food and Drug Administration / American Food and Drug Administration) and Prop-65 (Proposition 65 / California Safety Drinking Water and Hazardous Substance Enforcement Act) All products are SGS International Laboratory Cadmium and lead test.
About handling of hollow products
- Use a smooth aspect of sponge to take care. Wire brushes, steel wool, ceramic particles and the like are contained, so avoid using the product surface.
- If you use a dishwasher, select for glass cleaning. We recommend the hand wash to enjoy the brilliance of Hoel (Enamel).
- Please dry after carefully dry the cookware. Lime dirt can be easily dropped with vinegar water.
- If the dirt is awful, strong cleaning agents and stimulation resistant chemicals are not used, and mix lime water and baking soda can easily remove dirt easily.
- When it appears to be scratched to enamel, it may have been scratched by metal cookware etc. Because it is a metal residue, there is almost no damage to the underlying enamel.
- Because enamel is much harder than stainless steel, it can be removed with a gentle cleaning agent with a gentle cleaning agent.
- Color-based enamel shiny surfaces can be affected by acid-resistant foods. As used for dishes including many citrus fruits such as lemon and orange, the surface may be slightly erased, so please refrain from use in those dishes to maintain the gloss of the product. White-colored Horowear can be used safely for acidic food.
- The enamel is very durable, but if you handle it roughly or drop it on a hard thing, please be careful as the top coat of the glass is missing and the lower steel frame will be exposed.